BÉA 100% merino unisex toque
Regular price $79.00
Unit price per
Here is BÉA our ultra soft 100% merino beanie.
For fall and winter, what could be better than a magnificent tuque that can be worn 2 ways and suits all heads!
MADE IN CANADA
Why do we love this product?
- Composition: 100% extra-fine merino wool. Softness and comfort with our beautiful merino wool that lets moisture escape while keeping warm. Knit tight enough to protect, yet just flexible enough to fit snugly around the head.
- Style: Can be worn in the traditional way with the folded brim, easily adjustable to suit all heads and adapt to the desired style.
- Warmth : Two layers of beanie -style wool without a brim, or 4 layers around the ears and head when worn in the classic way. The perfect item for chilly autumns and snowy winters.
- Colours: 6 colours available: Cancun Sand, Montreal Grey, Volprivé Grey, London Navy, Paris Red and Maui Light Blue Sky.
- Detail: We have affixed the embroidered Volprivé label to the back, to distinguish it.
- Made in Montreal
The BÉA tuque goes perfectly with the CHIC shawl and can also be offered very well as a gift with a magnificent AVENTURE blanket .
DIMENSIONS of the BEA tuque
- Toque folded: 8.5 x 8 in / 22 x 20 cm
- Toque unfolded: 8.5 x 10.5 in / 22 x 27 cm
WEIGHT of the BEA tuque
- 3.5oz / 99g
CARE of the BEA tuque
- Wash on delicate cycle, max 40°C.
- Use a mild detergent or a soap for wool.
- No bleaching agents.
- Tumble dry low, flat or dry clean.
For best results without pressing, use a mild detergent or a soap for wool and dry flat.
Order less than CAD$99.00, flat fee of CAD$9.99 + tax.
FREE delivery for all orders of $99.00 CAD or more before taxes.
Delivery services by Canada Post
- 1 to 3 business days to most cities in Quebec and Ontario
- 5 to 7 business days for other provinces and outside major centres
A tracking number will be sent to you so that you can track your package.
USA AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping is free on all orders over $200.00 CAD.
For orders under $200.00 CAD:
- USA: Standard fee of CAD $25.00
- Europe and Israel: Standard fee of CAD $35.00
- Asia: Standard fee of CAD $40.00
Customs fees or other import-related fees
We are not responsible for customs fees, import taxes or other costs associated with delivery to the USA and Internationally.
Please note that a flat fee of $15.00 CAD will be deducted from your refund, if applicable, to cover costs related to the return form and handling.
For all exchange or refund requests related to your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery of the package.
For hygienic reasons, no returns or refunds will be made on the following products:
- PURE 2.0 masks
- COMPRESSION socks
Only items that have not been unpacked will be considered for return.