The travel candle with the sweet aroma of lavender, made of natural soy wax and poured by hand in Quebec.
ZEN is offered in a practical metal container that is easy to transport. It is designed to provide hours of relaxation and zen, wherever you are.
MADE IN CANADA
Why do we love this product?
- Aroma : 100% lavender essential oil.
- Composition : Hand poured premium soy wax.
- Wick : White natural cotton wick.
- Metal container : Black in color, lightweight, with lid that allows the fragrance to be kept longer and extinguished quickly. Retrievable as a practical container.
- Duration : 35+ hours of happiness.
- Convenient : Easily transported in luggage, but otherwise from the bedroom to the living room or from the bathroom to the office!
- Made in Quebec, Canada.
- In collaboration with the Quebec company Lilly & Grace .
Also available in 6 oz format with the scent of fresh eucalyptus: see our SPA candle.
Weight and lifespan of the ZEN travel candle
- Burns 35+ hours
- 8oz / 250ml
Practical advice and recommendations for the ZEN travel candle
- Burn the ZEN candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- Always keep the candle in sight and always extinguish it before leaving the room.
- Keep away from combustible sources: Pay particular attention to where you are burning the candle. Keep it away from furniture, sheets, bedding, carpets, books, papers and other flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Order less than CAD$99.00, flat fee of CAD$9.99 + tax.
FREE delivery for all orders of $99.00 CAD or more before taxes.
Delivery services by Canada Post
- 1 to 3 business days to most cities in Quebec and Ontario
- 5 to 7 business days for other provinces and outside major centres
A tracking number will be sent to you so that you can track your package.
USA AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping is free on all orders over $200.00 CAD.
For orders under $200.00 CAD:
- USA: Standard fee of CAD $25.00
- Europe and Israel: Standard fee of CAD $35.00
- Asia: Standard fee of CAD $40.00
Customs fees or other import-related fees
We are not responsible for customs fees, import taxes or other costs associated with delivery to the USA and Internationally.
Please note that a fixed fee of $15.00 CAD will be deducted from your refund, if applicable, to cover the costs related to the return form and handling.
For any exchange or refund request related to your order, please send an email to email@example.com within 14 days of delivery of the package.
For hygienic reasons, no returns or refunds will be made on the following products:
- PURE 2.0 masks
- COMPRESSION socks
Only items that have not been unpacked will be considered for return.