The eucalyptus travel candle made with natural soy wax and essential oil.
SPA is made from hand-poured natural soy wax and comes in a handy metal container. Designed to provide hours of SPA-like relaxation, wherever you are.
MADE IN CANADA
Why do we love this product?
- Aroma : 100% eucalyptus essential oil.
- Composition : Hand poured premium soy wax.
- Wick : White natural cotton wick.
- Metal container : Silver-coloured, light, with a lid that keeps the scents in longer and puts it out quickly. Retrievable as a practical container.
- Duration : 30+ hours of bliss.
- Practical : Can easily be carried in your luggage, but otherwise from the bedroom to the living room or from the bathroom to the office!
- Made in Quebec, Canada.
- In collaboration with the Quebec company Lilly & Grace .
Also available in 8 oz format with lavender aroma: see the ZEN candle.
Weight and lifetime of the SPA travel candle
- Burns 30+ hours
- 6oz / 150ml
Practical advice and recommendations for the SPA travel candle
- Burn the SPA candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.
- Always keep the candle in sight and always extinguish it before leaving the room.
- Keep away from combustible sources: Pay particular attention to where you are burning the candle. Keep it away from furniture, sheets, bedding, carpets, books, papers and other flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Order less than CAD$99.00, flat fee of CAD$9.99 + tax.
FREE delivery for all orders of $99.00 CAD or more before taxes.
Delivery services by Canada Post
- 1 to 3 business days to most cities in Quebec and Ontario
- 5 to 7 business days for other provinces and outside major centres
A tracking number will be sent to you so that you can track your package.
USA AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Shipping is free on all orders over $200.00 CAD.
For orders under $200.00 CAD:
- USA: Standard fee of CAD $25.00
- Europe and Israel: Standard fee of CAD $35.00
- Asia: Standard fee of CAD $40.00
Customs fees or other import-related fees
We are not responsible for customs fees, import taxes or other costs associated with delivery to the USA and Internationally.
Please note that a flat fee of $15.00 CAD will be deducted from your refund, if applicable, to cover costs related to the return form and handling.
For all exchange or refund requests related to your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery of the package.
For hygienic reasons, no returns or refunds will be made on the following products:
- PURE 2.0 masks
- COMPRESSION socks
Only items that have not been unpacked will be considered for return.